- Alba Childcare Agency (hereafter referred to as ACA) is an employment business, and agrees to recruit Temporary Staff. You will be charged for all hours booked. These staff members will become your employees and will be expected to follow all your policies and procedures, although, we will make payment to them on your behalf.
- There is No finders fee incurred for offering a permanent position to an agency worker.
- Hourly rate charges to childcare settings for Recruitment Workers:
|Inclusive cost to client £’s|
|Nursery Practitioner/Nursery Assistant||11.55||5.40||16.95|
- Invoices are sent on a weekly basis. Cheques should be sent to:Alba Childcare Agency and sent to Alba Childcare Agency, Coral Brae, Dunkeld Road, Bankfoot, PH1 4AJ. To assist them with identification please state on your payment advice both our name and the invoice number you are paying. BACS payments should be sent to: Sort Code: 80-73-31 Account Number: 10179564.
- In the event that payment is not made within 60 days we reserve the right to charge interest on all monies due (normal bank interest rates). If collection efforts then have to be made, by sending to an outside collection agency or turning over to an attorney, you will be responsible for all costs incurred to collect the amount owed.
- ‘Inclusive Cost’ includes deduction and payment of all statutory contributions in respect of Earnings Related Insurance and the administration of Schedule E, Income Tax (PAYE) applicable to the Temporary worker as required by law.
- Whilst every effort is made by ACA to give satisfaction to the client by ensuring that the staff recruited have reasonable standards of skill, integrity and reliability in accordance with the booking details. No liability (by reason of the human element) will be accepted by ACA for any loss, expense, damage or delay arising from any failure to provide any particular Temporary Staff Member for all or part of the period of the booking or from the negligence, dishonesty or integrity of any Temporary Staff Member provided.
- Cancellation Charges: More that 48hrs notice – no charge; Between 12 – 48hrs notice-50% of assignment fee; Less than 12hrs notice-100% of assignment fee
- To comply with legal requirements, all staff have a PVG/DBS, and all our Nursery Practitioners are fully qualified (HNC Childcare & Ed or equivalent).
- To comply with Health & Safety regulations, please inform ACA if there are any risks to health and safety known to yourselves and what steps you have taken to prevent or control such risks.
- Coronavirus (COVID 19)
Our aim is to mitigate the risk of contracting/transmitting COVID 19 by putting in place control measures that will reduce the likelihood of staff contracting/transmitting COVID 19 to each other.
This policy has been developed by using current knowledge and following Government/NHS & public health guidance. The policy will be reviewed and amended as new guidance is issued.
Staff will be expected to read and follow all your COVID polices and procedures.
All ACA Staff have read and accepted our staff policy for Covid-19 and will not attend any booked shifts if they are showing any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
If you have any suspected or confirmed Covid cases within your setting, please let ACA know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.